NurSafiyya




LIFE JOURNEY NETWORK
25-08 ♥ (pn.suriyah kidam)
On the day you were born,i held you in my arms,I knew God gave you to me,i counted your little fingers,i counted your toes,God only makes the best !Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!Happy Birthday to the one person in my life that has been my rock, my saint MY HERO my inspiration, and my saving grace,  MY MOM. I LOVE YOU MOM!!
28-8-1993♥(amyra razib)
is the BIRTHDAY PRINCESS today ! Get wild and crazy on your birthday. You know...rent an R rated movie, eat extra butter popcorn and stay up past eight! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE !!> On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them!May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.
29-08-1992♥(yulia qyrana)
says here's to you being old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyways. Mu-ah! Happy Birthday Babe! May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.Best friends are like stars.You don't always see them but, you always know they are there.No matter where I am, my wishes are always with you. Happy Birthday <3


Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to my crazys! Happy Birthday to you!..Hope you have many more!
WASSALAMUALAIKUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


OLDER POSTNEWER POST