NurSafiyya




LIFE JOURNEY NETWORK
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 • 2/22/2011 07:15:00 PM • 0 comments
ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
Another year has begun, To the unlucky ones,lets just hope 2011 won't be as painful as 2010 ! To the lucky ones,let's just hope 2011 will be as sweetest as 2010 ! For those who made me cry with every painful tear,THANK YOU. It's called forgive n forget & thts what im doing. For those i cared about & left me hanging, Good luck ;) For those who hated me,thank you for making me stronger! For those who back stabbed me,thank you for showing me how FAKE people can be :D For the two face people i met,still cant decide which face is real !! For those i still HAVE N LOVE ,don't ever change ! I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE !! <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 WORLD <3

WASSALAMUALAIKUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


OLDER POSTNEWER POST
Bonjours ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world .
Mood : Bercampur baur
Status : banyak hal nak setelkan

BELAHAN JIWA ♥
Familia


LAUGHS ♥
FormSix

GIRLFRIENDS ♥
Aida Atin Amyra Atiqah